Friday, June 08, 2007

What I "Should Be" Doing

Friday is cleaning/laundry/grocery day.

Rather than do any of these, I'm working on my latest quilt (and blogging).

Instead of cleaning, I'm going to 'bless my house.' I'm going to quickly start a load of laundry and spend the next hour doing the following:

15 minutes of general tidy
5 minutes - trash duty
10 minutes dusting
10 minutes vacuuming
10 minutes mopping
10 minutes wiping down the kitchen

If I have time I'll spend another 5 on each bathroom (15 total).

The house will look about the same as if I spend all morning cleaning...

And the quilt is coming along nicely.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the quilt!

Mitzi Green said...

i do something similar, only i don't call it "blessing the house," i call it, "oh, $hit, company's coming." :)