Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hump Day

Crazy II.
Though the sign needs to still be cut out, I made progress last night with Flo's V8 Cafe. The kids 'helped' me with it, can you tell? I did two boxes, and will hook them together in a rough circle. We'll see how it turns out.

Last night, when the house was quiet, I worked on Fillmore's Fill Up in the garage:

I've had such fun doing this, and the kids think it's pretty neat too. For now, I'm waiting to put them together. If I do it now, they'll be in shreds by Friday. From the party on, they're for playing - right now, not so much. The nice thing about this is right now they don't take up much room.


Jet Plane.
My husband left last night again. He'll only be gone one night this time, and managed to catch an earlier flight home. By earlier, he'll be home around 2 pm instead of 7:30 pm tonight. I haven't told the kids that he'll be home when they get home from school - they'll be so surprised.


Memories...
Monday will be the last Girl Scout meeting for the year. Though I've really enjoyed doing it, it's been a lot more work than I anticipated. This meeting we'll work on our Treasured Memories Patch by making a scrapbook. I've had the girls do things throughout the year that should make a neat book. Unfortunately, with The Boy's birthday party, I'll have a bit of work to do this weekend to make sure the meeting runs smoothly on Monday.


Happy Hump Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Filmore's!!! I can't wait to see pics of it all together and the kids in it. You gonna be #1 Mommy of the Year!