Thursday, May 10, 2007

There's a face for crazy...

The Boy has just now figured out that the Whole Garage will look like Cars for his birthday party tomorrow. I don't know what did it, maybe the big mural I did today...
Yea, I know my art skills leave somethng to be desired, but just the fact that I think I can do it... That's worth something, right?

And yes, I let them help...

Yep. Let them help with the 'road' - just like our pal Lightning McQ.


Yep, there's a face for crazy, and it's mine.


And by looking at that last picture, I can see I left off the passenger's side front tire... Better go get that fixed.

As for the requests to be adopted or send your kids here, come on over... We'll find a place for you!

8 comments:

Tree said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, so very very cool, G!

You have inspired me, though, to think about what we can do for N & J's parties once the house addition is complete.

Builder Mama said...

Like I told you, you are insane.

Seriously, you've done an amazing job! I hope the Boy has a wonderful party, can't wait to hear all the details!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO impressed! I know I wouldn't have the patience to do that. It looks great!

Unknown said...

I'm telling you. Mommy of the Year.

HANDS DOWN.

I am very impressed, G!

YOU ROCK!!!

And your art skills rock too!

MPPs Mom said...

I am bowing down and raising my hands to you. You are a super mommy goddess.

Awesome job. Awesome creativity. Awesome skills. And some lucky lucky kids!

Have a super great day!
Christina

g-man said...

You are THE BEST MOM E V E R !!!

That is so totally cool and creative.

Mrs. Wheezer said...

That is incredible!

Tree said...

Happy Birthday, R!!!