Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Call me crazy...

Friday afternoon, five of The Boy's friends will be here for an hour and a half. For a "Cars the Movie" party. I have a couple activities, and a few games planned. The biggest thing, though is I'm making "Radiator Springs" out of boxes.

Sarge's Surplus Hut. Done.
One Cozy Cone Motel. Check.

I may make more if time permits - and I can find more fabric. I found the fabric in the $1 bin at the store. I could spray paint them, but I'm still a little goofy from the fumes after working on Sarge's. This one seemed to be the favorite of my kids. Also, I'll tack down the top of the opening.

I'm heading out now to work on Flo's V8 Cafe. The kids helped me with the sign. You can tell. I'm thinking that will leave Fillmore's Organic Fuel and the tire place.

I know I'm crazy. At least I'm documenting it.

4 comments:

Mitzi Green said...

oh, yes, every good looney documents his/her insanity. that way there's no question who the men in white coats have come for.

i'll see you in art therapy.

Unknown said...

Declan is on a plane heading to your neck of the woods. (He'd effing DIE if I did that for him. WTG!)

Tree said...

It's official. I want you to adopt ME. Forget about Nathan. I want to come to your house and play.

G, I truly think you are just the coolest mom. You actually do the things that I might be able to think up, but would never put into action.

Mayberrys said...

Can we come, too??? That's awesome!!!