Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Here baby, there mama, everywhere daddy, daddy, hair!

Saturday night, I was invited to the neighbor's. She'd asked her stylist to come out and color her and her daughter's hair.

Happy hour. We talked and drank. Stylist foiled. And foiled. And foiled.

Another friend came over. Talked and drank some more. Stylist foiled. And foiled. And foiled.

Stylist asked if the other neighbor and I would like our hair done. You bet.

Didn't know the cost, but by that point I was pretty, ahem, happy.

All foiled up, set the timer for 30 minutes.

Thirty minutes later, I remembered my stylist usually set it for 15, then checked on me.

Washed it out, didn't look too bad wet.

Asked the cost.

Twenty five dollars.

For that price...

Not quite Kelly Bundy, I prefer to think more Marilyn.



That said, this spring, it's all going to Locks of Love.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful!! You can't beat that price either!

Builder Mama said...

I love it! You look fabulous!

And the price...well, you can't beat that with a stick!

Unknown said...

You look hot as hell!

Rachelle Jones said...

gorgeous as always!!

hubba hubba...

now i am thinking i must find a reasonably price stylist to come to my home

MPPs Mom said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!