Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday's Wash Day.

Who am I kidding? Every day is laundry day around here.

Had our best "couple friends" here for the weekend . S, M, and their daughter K arrived around noon on Friday. I'd say we had a great time - the kids played well together, and so did the adults. Had a fire in the firepit both Friday and Saturday. Goofed around, took the kids to "The Park at MOA", ate, drank (except M - who's 4 1/2 months pregnant), ate, goofed around.

Husband and I did get some funny looks while walking through the Mall of America. He was pushing the double stroller with The Baby and K, and I was pushing the umbrella stroller with The Boy and The Girl helping push. S and M were walking behind us, holding hands. It looked like we had 4 kids under 6. What amazed me about the whole process, were how, for the most part, the kids were pretty laid back about the whole thing - not a lot of "NOOOOO! MOMMMY!" calls, instead, they let whomever was closest help. And I'm all up for going back to man-to-man verus zone defense.

Now, it's back to zone, and we're having company for dinner tonight.

No comments: