Thursday, June 22, 2006

Can't really complain...

Mother-in-Law arrived yesterday evening. So far, I really can't complain.

The baby, boy, and I slept until 9:30.
The girl woke her Grammy up at 6:50 and told her it was time to get up.
We went to the Minneapolis Zoo and got a year long membership.
Ran errands - by myself! - this afternoon.
Found 400 waterballoons, sidewalk chalk, and bubble makings for the kids for the block party on Saturday.
It took four stores. Again, I was alone so no big deal.
Made it another 20 feet on the edging - rasing the pavers up about 1/2" with some special sand that won't settle. They refer to it here as "C-5".
Kids are playing.
Kids are fed.
Kids are happy.
Kids are happy - that's what really counts.

Tomorrow during nap I'm getting a manicure and pedicure. Could someone explain why - even though I wear leather gloves when working outside - my hands look like shit when I'm done? I swear there's dirt ground into my cuticles.

No comments: