Friday, April 28, 2006

Finally Friday

*I'm not sure what is wrong with me. My eyes itch, my sinus area hurts, I have a massive headache, and my stomach is queasy. Picked up some generic Claritin. Doubt it will help my stomach, but if it will keep my from constantly rubbing my eyes - that would be great.

*As soon as the Kindergartener comes home, we're headed to My Childhood Home. I'm so excited. This is the first trip there since our move. Moreover, Grandma and Grandpa will take stellar care of the kids, should I not feel any better by tomorrow.

*The Boy has decided that he doesn't need to use the toilet anymore for #1. He prefers to go outside. At least he still poops in the toilet. I don't quite see myself, baggie in hand, picking up his 'refuse' - you know - like those dogwalkers. Fortunately, most of our neighbors with boys had the same problem. Great. Glad to know he's normal.

*Speaking of my son... In two weeks he'll be four.

*In one week I'll be on "vacation" with some girlfriends. We're meeting in Boston. My husband is in charge of the kids. Muuahahahaha!

*Both The Boy and Baby Girl are sleeping. I'm torn between taking a nap and packing. Where's a coin when I need one?

No comments: