Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I have got to...

1. decorate the tree. it's been mocking me for a week. set the damn thing up, got the lights hooked up and the ribbon on. it's that freaking box of ornaments sitting by the desk... shining at me... 'put me on the tree so the Baby can break me'...

2. clean the master bathroom. i even bought new cleaner in anticipation. nothing makes me want to clean more than a new brand of cleaner. of course the stuff doesn't work itself. i will have to take the time to squirt it on and wipe it off. hopefully it will live up to it's name and i won't have to clean twice.

3. wait patiently for the neighbor to call. i'm hoping she can take the kids for an hour or so so i can clean. see, we're doing the "realtor" home show tomorrow, and i'd prefer it not look like crap. it looks like crap now. it will look like crap until a) my neighbor takes the kid for a while or b) the kids go to bed. i have a difficult time cleaning while they are making a mess where i just cleaned.

4. get off the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my tree is still in the stand undecorated.....perhaps tomorrow I will? Would love to see a pic of yours...post one?????