Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Done!

The Realtors are all gone. Much positive feedback. Now to wait, and try and keep it clean...

Yesterday, I waited patiently for the neighbor to call. Finally, around 6, I picked up the phone. Turned it on to call here and static. Baby had found the phone, turned it on, and left it somewhere. Checked messages and there were three from her... Oh well, I still managed to get most of the stuff done, saving the floors for the morning. If I didn't have to feed them breakfast, I'd have done them last night. I did call her so she wouldn't think I was a complete flake.

I'm so glad I dropped the kids off this morning and came back to finalize the cleaning. Got every thing done and it looked pretty dang good. Brought them home and within two minutes there were booties the Realtor brought strung about and all the rugs had been moved.

I love my babies, but they are so messy.

My parents are coming tonight so I can do a "mom's night out." I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy do you deserve an MNO!!! hope you have a great time!