Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Trailblazer

I just got done pushing a Chevy Trailblazer out of traffic.

During morning drop off a school, it's rather busy. A woman's car gave out at the stop sign, right before the turn. A hundred more feet, and she would have been in the parking lot. Instead, her flashers were on in an already tight spot. I dropped the girl off, not wanting her to be late, then parked the car where I could keep an eye on the kids. Cracked the windows and turned off the engine. It's currently in the low 50's so I wasn't worried about them getting too hot or cold.

Walked over and told her to put it in neutral. And I started to push. After about 50 feet, a couple of guys hopped out of their cars and started helping. Thank goodness. There was a slight incline to get into the lot, and quite frankly, I probably couldn't have made it alone.

Now she's safely out of the way, waiting for a tow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are woman, I can hear your roar!!!! LOL. You go girl!