Friday, October 21, 2005

It's been a long week

It's been a long week. My husband left Monday morning at 5:30, bound for Chicago. He's supposed to be arriving any minute home. For those of you keeping track, today's Friday. That means I've spent the better part of the day scurrying around, trying to get the house in some sort of order.

I know it's silly, but I like to think about what I might write. If something good comes up and the timing is right, I do. If not, I may scribble down a title and couple of rough ideas. Before I forget, here are the ideas I came up with today:

At what point does it become nagging?
Diligent with #2's school work as with #1's.
Two kinds of people, Coke and Pepsi.
Plating dinner = Eaten off the counter. Have to keep it clean.
Pants optional - day in the life of a three year old.
Outgrowing the "sling"
Very own crazy town parade.

Hopefully in the future, I'll take the time to post about these. If not - that's what's happened so far, and it's not yet 2:00 pm.

No comments: