Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Weather

Hmm...

No school today. Inclement weather. Really... You see, it's currently sunny and 5 degrees. No real wind to speak of.

Kids are going crazy, as am I.

My Kindergartner cried this morning. When I asked her why... "I'm missing my friends, Mama."

Me too.

We're wiling away the day playing WII Fit. Maybe after lunch we'll head to the library.

It's supposed to snow 3" - 6" tomorrow night and be 0 degrees on Thursday, and in the single digits Friday.

Does that mean there will be school at all this week?

One can only hope...

3 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Oh Gretchen, I feel for you!

We are also feeling the cold snap. Maybe snow on Thursday, but I hope not because I will be in the same boat as you!

Here to warm weather!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tree said...

G, I cannot believe that here in T-town, they are talking about cancelling school tomorrow simply because the highs are < 20 deg. Yes, it is cold. But to cancel school for it??