Monday, January 11, 2010

Kids are back at school today. Though reveling in the silence, I miss them a bit. Isn't that how it goes?

Much to accomplish today - this is my month to send out fabrics for a block swap. I was hoping to get it done last week, but the kids home threw a wrench in my plans! The envelopes are addressed. Now to cut and sort the fabric. Hopefully they'll be in the mail tomorrow.

For the most part, the house is back to rights, but again, not much cleaning wise was accomplished with the kids home.

Though I could have done much I needed to do with them home, instead I chose to spend the time with them.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Hey G!

My Little Person was home from school last week also and I did exactly what you did. So today, I did boring old housework!

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]