Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thankfully, the kids are back to school today. Having them home most of last week, and with a teacher inservice Monday, gave me plenty of quality (and quantity) time.

Yesterday we managed to get supplies for Halloween Costumes. That means today I'm making a mummy, a vampire, and a witch.

...

As you may have noticed, I changed the look around here just a bit. I started this blog four years ago with a one, three, and five year old under the name "Throwing Bananas at Toddlers." Two years ago I changed the name to "Bananas and Toddlers."

Today? I have no toddlers. They're all in school. I guess that makes me a housewife. No worries, I can keep myself busy:

My latest quilt: I Miss Mondays

I'm back here now as well: Run, Gretchen, Run.

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love having you back blogging! I've missed you!! Gma

Loralee Choate said...

I LOVE IT. I think it's perfect, babe.

Tree said...

Love the new look! Missed you and glad you are "back!"