Thursday, October 16, 2008

I could get up, walk out the door, and no one would be any the wiser

We made it to the inlaws.

I managed to pick up two books - my time was rather limited as I was completing packing and needing to pick up the Toddler at preschool. I also packed up my 'to do' yarn projects.

At least I won't be bored.

For the most part, once we get here, I might as well leave.

My husband talks with his dad. My MIL plays with the kids.

And there I sit.

Don't feel sorry for me - oh no don't! As soon as I learned to bring plenty of projects and/or books, I'm fine with it.

It's not that the necessarily ignore me...

Well, maybe.

It's just I don't really put myself out there much.

And it works for me... My MIL gets to see the kids and I get quiet time. What more could I ask for?

...

2 comments:

Nat said...

A big glass of wine and a foot massage ;)

Have a great weekend.

Mitzi Green said...

well, i don't have any wine, and i'm not touching your feet--but if you come over here, i'll give you sailor jerry and you can watch me pretend i'm you as i make bob's kick-ass birthday cake...