Thursday, April 03, 2008

Are you weary of my projects?

I am. No... I just wish the weather would cooperate more.

Here's the new mirror I put up. I realize it's a little off center, (by about an inch) but by doing so I was able to put one of the screws into the stud.


I like the new wallpaper as well. It's funny, because there isn't a lot of frou-frou in the rest of the house, but for some reason I really like it in the half bath.

There are even new outlet covers - if you look carefully, you can see it in the picture, just above the sink on the right hand side. They very nearly match the light fixture.

Only one thing stands between me and my finished bathroom:


The only issue is that it's white. I'm thinking a little spray paint will do the trick.

Except...



It's too cold. The can says it needs to be in the 50's, but we're only supposed to get in the high 30's today.

Ah well. Plenty of other things to do today.

There's always laundry.

3 comments:

Mitzi Green said...

man, that SUCKS. and i almost bought that same cabinet last weekend for moosebaby's room. (the $16 bookcase replaced it.)

Mom O Matic said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

You gotta screw those studs. ;)

I love the lighting fixture.