Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's one more?

Kid, I mean...

Today we're hosting a two year old for the day. Her mom and dad are visiting a family member that is quite ill, and they didn't want to take her on the three hour (one way) car drive. I had offered earlier in the week, "If there's anything we can do..." and she took me up on it.

I like to look at it as if our trend had continued, this is what our family would look like.

Um. Yea.

My kids think it's terribly fun, as they have another playmate. The little girl, an only child for about five more weeks, thinks it's pretty spiffy too.

We'll see how the day wears on, as it's only been a short while...

...

And yes, the margaritas were fantastic last night. We ended up at the neighborhood bonfire to 'celebrate' spring. Yes, it was 30 degrees and we were having a bonfire. It was wonderful.

...

On the homefront, Hubs is out buying paint for the downstairs bathroom. He's also getting the oil changed in my Suburban, and planning on getting the garage blown out and the kids' bikes down. Spring fever indeed!

...

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the interaction of the three girls. And the boy who has taken to hiding in the basement with his PS2 game. "There are girls everywhere!"

You complain now. Just wait.

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have 3 also..boy 2 girls..we sometimes have a 4th and I actually like it, but give me the
4th potty trained and out of diapers and I'd do it again in a heartbeat..LOL. But I love my odd number of 3 :)

Yvonne