Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Note to self...

Stay out of home improvements when you start getting 'bored' with the house. In about fifteen minutes I picked out new paint and flooring for the dining room.



I'm thinking brown. The red is just starting to feel 'dated' to me. Also, I want to pull out the carpet and put down tile.

Now... To get my husband on board.


As an aside, I made some progress on my unfinished projects that are hanging over my head. One of the preschool teachers ordered eight of my Hot Packs, and I got those delivered today. I finished one of the two wraps another reader ordered. And I found a third project that has been haunting me. I should be able to finish it today. I've also done a lot of thinking about what I want out of my craft room, and how to get there.

...

2 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

That's fantastic! I always get compliments when my daughter wears your hat and mitten combo!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Mine is brown and I want to paint it red. Let's just switch houses.