Yesterday, I decided to start with the apron. Big mistake. I looked at the numbers and knew I would need to make some modifications. I just didn't realize until I cut the fabric that I didn't make enough modification. Apparently, the gal in the picture is the size of my eight year old.
So, I wadded the fabric up and moved on to the felted sweaters.
I cut one of them up and started sewing. I have a great start to what could be a really cute purse, I'm just not sure how to proceed as my sewing machine was gagging a little bit over the dense fabric.
So, I wadded it up and put it back in the box.
As a last resort, I pulled out the Amy Butler fabric. I spent more on this fabric than I normally do, but it was worth it. Like working with butter. Mmmmm. Butter.
Not sure where I wanted to go with it, I picked out two of the four and ended up with this:
A reversible purse - with two pockets - one inside and one outside. The straps are done so they match the pocket.
Now I just have to decide if I'm going to etsy this, or keep it for myself. What to do...