1. I'm really excited about my trip to Detroit. Not only that, but I'll get to see MotherGooseMouse! It's been four years since I've seen her last. Entirely too long.
2. Denver's half-marathon is fast approaching. This weekend is a 15 mile run, and my huband will be leaving Saturday morning. That leaves me with the option of hiring a sitter for three-ish house on Saturday or Sunday, or getting up reeeeeaaaaaly early Saturday morning. I still need to figure out my lodging arrangements.
3. Lotta is up to something. Go check it out.
4. I swear, today I'm going to clean out my rat's nest of a dining room.
Just by looking, I can count six projects that need to be finished. Mitzi, send me the damned measurements so I can finish two of them. Not like you don't have anything else going on.
5. We are now the proud owners of our first Webkinz. Big Girl had a traumatic doctor's visit yesterday, and between the teeth chattering and crying, I promised her one. They are pretty neat, I'll give them that.