Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Craft Monday

In an effort to give our summer a little structure, I give you "Craft Monday."

It started innocently enough; the first week the kids made Tye Dye shirts.

The next week they painted bird houses. I drilled holes in the bottom, and once I get them shellacked they'll go outside.
This week our adventure was clay. Well, sort of. It's the Crayola brand that doesn't require a kiln. Next week we'll paint them.
Speaking of paint. My husband is gone through Thursday. Thought I'd start a little paint project of my own.

3 comments:

Candace said...

what a great idea. your projects look like so much fun!

MamaMaven said...

Wow, your husband is out of town and you take on a painting project, with the kids. You are my hero! Craft Monday looks like great fun!

Unknown said...

you guys always amaze me!