Thursday, May 17, 2007

Getting over the hump.

After engaging in all sorts of verbal diarreah yesterday, I've changed my plan for today. Instead of scrambling to get my 5 - 6 miles in, rushing for a shower, hauling two kids to school for the Big Girl's 'play', recording said play, coming home, fitting in eating and laundry, blah, blah, blah...

I'm taking the two that are home out for breakfast. We'll then go to the greenhouse and pick up some plants. We'll bring the plants home and dig in the dirt a little. After washing up, we'll head to the 'play.' Tonight, since my husband is working late, we'll go to IKEA and goof around.

Because you know what really calms me this time of year? Digging in the dirt.

And I'll take before and after pictures as well...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look like your roots are the same as IKEAs.

Mitzi Green said...

great. when you're done, bring the kids to kc and plant my bulbs so they don't sit and rot like the ones i bought last year. i don't know where to put them.

Tree said...

I will be right up!

Mayberrys said...

Have fun!!!
I need to do the opposite....my bushes need a major haircut!

Unknown said...

My backyard needs major help too. Take a right at IKEA and head to Denver, OK??

Gretchen said...

Louise - 1/4 my roots are the same as Ikeas.

Mitzi - now you'll have to decide - sewing curtains first or planting...

tree - come on over!

mayberry - I have quite a few of those in the front.

Aimee- I'll be right over!