Friday, April 27, 2007

Finally Friday

Cleaning and Laundry Day. Exciting stuff, huh...

But if I get it done today, we have the whole weekend stretched out before us.

The laundry machine is already spinning.

Trying to decide between Beer Can Chicken or Ribs on the grill tonight.

I love my new grill.

Either way, we'll have option #2 Saturday.

Sixteen mile run tomorrow morning. Most likely a nap in the afternoon.

I can not believe how this running is wearing me out. It's turning me into a blue-hair. I'm ready for dinner by 5, beddy-bye by 9:30 - at the latest.

Need to find a way to get a perfect two year old fingerprint off my camera lense. Suggestions? I was thinking rubbing alcohol on a q-tip, but if this is a bad idea, somebody let me know.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

MPPs Mom said...

do you have a recipe to share for beer can chicken?
no clue on the fingerprint....although perhaps the resident latex fingerprint expert might know?
christina

Mitzi Green said...

xtina, i'll email you a recipe.

g, try windex or vinegar on a cotton ball. i know you have vinegar in your kitchen because every good mother does. (which is why i do not.) ;)

Unknown said...

Don't use rubbing alcohol, windex, or any other such product... PLEASE.

The best thing to use is lens cleaning paper. But in a pinch, use hot breath and very soft, very clean, very smooth cloth. THAT'S IT.