Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sometimes you just have to wonder...

Safe Banana? I didn't realize bananas were in such peril.

Apparently during transport, they may become bruised and blackened - therefore unedible. This saves the banana from such fate. Eaten verus thrown away.

I know there's a big, naughty post here... I know there is, but I'll keep it best to the imagination. Right now, I'm going to Target and I'm going to try to get these pictures out of my head.

I'll leave you with this...

They come in nine different colors - even... Glow in the Dark.

3 comments:

Tanaya said...

See my previous post about people with too much time on their hands!

Anonymous said...

oh my heck, that is hilarious. I want a banana saver!

Imagine if your kid pulled this out at school. Kids aren't as innocent as they used to be. I can just imagine the comments.

Rachelle Jones said...

yeah...I am better off not commenting

I need one of these things