Monday, September 18, 2006

When was the last time...

You went to bed at 9 pm?
Is that a sign of getting old. The desire to go to bed early?

Either that or it was the 2 am night before. The gigantic workout Saturday. The kids getting up early both Saturday and Sunday?

Whatever it was, it felt good to crawl in bed last night.

Looked up around midnight, and Husband was in bed too, clicking away on his laptop.

Next thing I know, The Toddler is up, and time to start the day.


You had a really great workout?
Saturday's workout rocked.

Rode my bike to the gym, worked out, rode home the long way.

It was windy, and I don't quite know how, but I swear I rode into the wind both ways.

Strong wind too, the kind that kicks up dirt and beats you with it.

Bike shorts were looking hot too...


Got a pedicure?
Saturday.

It was wonderful.

Nothing like having your feet and legs rubbed after a long workout.

They have massage chairs also. Delish.


Noticed the temps were getting into the 40's?
Around here, that means snow. Cold front is coming. Is September too soon for snow?

Snow. I'm really looking forward to it this year. Now, skiing or snowboarding...

No comments: