Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rather than eat...

Rather than stress-eat, I'm stress-sewing.

I constructed six pillows this morning for the family room.

Went back to the fabric store.

This afternoon, I'm hoping to finish curtains for the family room, kitchen, and possibly laundry room.

Took the kids to McD's as a treat for being so "good" in the fabric store. I barely ate, I was so excited about the fabric in the trunk...

I think I may be on to something.

Oh, as weight loss last week was 1 pound. Slow and steady.

Of course, I can't cook with fabric all over the kitchen... That works too.

4 comments:

Tanaya said...

Projects are the best for distraction!

Pictures, please?

Anonymous said...

Heads up darlin :)

I've changed my blog to the Blogger Beta and changed the URL. You can find me at

http://0ddness.blogspot.com/

That's 0ddness with a zero, not an O

Of course, it's still "in transit" so may be down a little while - just thought I'd let you know so you can update your bookmarks!

-Dan

Builder Mama said...

You know you're going to have to post pictures, right?

We start the landscaping debacle this week, allegedly. Hoping to use it as a distraction as well...

Unknown said...

Slow and steady finishes the race!