Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday, Monday, Monday

Ever wake up and just know it's going to be "one of those days"?

I haven't decided if today is one of them or not...

Woke up early - well, early for us - with three kids in the bed. Not the usual peaceful slumber, they were kicking and rolling around. Normally I don't mind when they find us in bed - for some reason this morning it really bothered me.

Got on the scale. Last week was bad. After a weekend of debauchery, last Monday I weighed in at 205. I really watched it last week, and today I'm to 202 - one down from my original.

It's raining. I'm taking the kids to the gym, if only for a little quiet time for me.

It's 9 am and I already need quiet time. Must readjust my thinking.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three pounds in one week! That's awesome!

You've just inspired me to go eat a salad for lunch.

Gretchen said...

Thanks! I'll keep on trying!

MPPs Mom said...

Monday is almost over, hope you made it through okay! Hope you got away to the gym too!!!