Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happy Boy

Apparently all it takes to have a happy boy is thirteen hours of sleep. Poor kid fell asleep on the sofa at 7:15 last night, and woke up at 8:15 this morning. He has been the nicest, most cooperative, happy child.

On another note, I put my six year old to bed at 7:25 last night and was told, "I'm not tired." Five minutes later she was asleep. I had to drag her out of bed at 7:15 this morning...

This amuses me because until this year, my kids really weren't 'sleepers'. They'd be up in the night, and up early. I've been trying to get them to bed earlier, as they are really busy kids - not ones to sit in front of the tv much.

It will be interesting when we move, as school starts here at 8:10 - but there at 9:25... How long will they sleep?

No comments: