Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm really going to finish it this time...

I mean it.

Really.

I'm going to finish the family cookbook. I started when I was pregnant with #2, and planned to get it done before he was born. Well... #3 is 17 months. I'm closing in on it.

Mom went through her recipes 'one more time' and found a bunch. Aunts and Uncles have contributed as well.

I wish I could have it done by New Years but I'm not sure if that will happen.

Until then, I'll keep plugging away - while Baby is napping and the Boy is at preschool, or when the kids are in bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Might have to steal it...

Anonymous said...

you can do it. what a really great idea! Your family is gonna love it.

Cassandra said...

Keep plugging away at it. You will get it done eventually!
My step-grandmother did one of her recipes. I still have it and I treasure it!!

Gretchen said...

I haven't had much time in the last two days... Hopefully tonight.