Friday, November 18, 2005

Quick Note

My husband came home last night. That's good! Unfortunately, I won't have as much time on the computer, as he is working from home. That also means I'll need to try and keep the kids quiet while he's on the phone. Right.

I never felt so old yesterday as when I was watching TV. Flipping through the channels, I noticed that one of my all time favorite movies, "Say Anything" was on. It was on AMC. American Movie Classics. Don't classics involve Hepburn and Tracy, Abbot and Costello, "The Godfather"? Not "Say Anything". Not yet.

Hopefully I'll be able to get on later and get my blog fix. Until then, I enjoyed getting to the store, by myself, to get cold medicine. Go Nyquil!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home a day early!!! Yah! Why couldnt' this happen last week? Did you guys celebrate your anniversary? details????

Julie Marsh said...

On AMC? That's just wrong.

Glad he's back. What's up with the house?

Anonymous said...

Say Anything. Definitely worth watching, even on AMC. We are that old, aren't we? SCARY.

T