Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How my day started

Woke up to the baby hollering for me. Picked her up, and WHAM!, she head-butted me. Bloody nose and all. If I'm not careful I'll look like Owen Wilson.

Boy woke up, didn't want to get out of my bed. Got him dressed and downstairs we went. He proceeded to tell me he was going to throw up. Gave the 'cough' and I picked him up and held him over the sink so he could throw up.

Wondering if I wouldn't have been better off in bed. Oh yea, that's not an option...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now see I spent most of my morning in bed today....i guess it's the bonus of only have 1/3 of the kids you do, lol.....

sorry to hear R is sick, hope it was just a quickie and doesn't last or spread.

Anonymous said...

Poor little boy! Poor Gretchen!!! I hope recovery is near.

T

Unknown said...

Oh.Oh. Oh. I hope everyone doesn't get it!