Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Having taken a three month hiatus...

I realize that my life isn't very interesting.

Really, who wants to hear about my sick kids, the fact that I'm home alone all day, I just moved into an amazing house, or my latest project? Sometimes I bore myself.

...

The two kids that were home sick yesterday are back in school, the other one is home, though. During a run to CVS for Tylenol, Motrin and cough medicine I realized I am back in civilization - you can by liquor and wine at the drug store. Unlike MN where anything stronger than 3.2 beer requires a trip to the liquor store, I love the fact that I can pick up a bottle of wine (or vodka) along with your cough medicine. I didn't... This time...

...

Yesterday I got quite a bit done on my sister's birthday present. I was planning some more work last night after the kids were in bed, but given the crap that's going around our house I went to bed at 8:30. As soon as I hit publish, I'll be back in the sweatshop, I mean basement... You don't turn 29 every day - right Sis?

...

3 comments:

MPPs Mom said...

"Really, who wants to hear about ...."

ME
ME
ME
ME!!!!!

Mitzi Green said...

and sometimes, you go in for cough medicine and leave with wine and/or vodka INSTEAD. hey, it usually works better anyway. ;)

Jenny said...

I felt the same way when we left MN...gosh I can buy beer on Sunday, what a concept. Cool house btw.