Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday

So we closed on the house on Wednesday. Having had to be pulled from the mover's schedule once, I didn't want to repeat that. Sometime Wednesday afternoon, I called the mover and asked when he thought we might be able to get back on the schedule. Having worked with plenty of neurotic housewives, he was up for the task.

"Would later next week work?"

NEXT week? You mean like a week from Wednesday?

Yes.

So here I sit, getting ready to start my second full day of packing. Yesterday it was all I could do to get half of my craft room done.

Needless to say, I'll be even more absent than I've been.

However, even with a new house, I look forward to sharing my Before and Afters.

...

The neighbors have set up a going away party for us tonight. I'm aiming not to drink too much as I can't lose a day to a hangover.

...

Have a great weekend.

...

No comments: