Friday, March 06, 2009

Good times are a-comin'

For the most part, I don't pay attention to my stats, but upon my last monthly check I noticed they were down dramatically.

I realize that I have not been around as much, and when I do write it's been pretty, um, boring.

So for those that stuck around, thank you.

Better days are ahead.



My youngest was invited to a birthday party. We (and I use that term loosely) put together this doll blanket out of my scrap stash. The reciepient loved it.

...

Happy Friday!

...

5 comments:

Tree said...

That is such an amazing gift, one that will be treasured long after the other gifts are no longer around. Great great idea.

BTW, I signed up for the random drawing to run Nike Women's HALF marathon in October. What do you think the chances are that I will be selected? Now, I really will do the half. I still cannot get excited for a full marathon at this point. It scares the crap out of me, honestly.

Nat said...

Wow... that's an amazing present.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Much better than any toy any day.
Glad to see you posting, I jump back and forth between you and your sis....

I am so happy to see your dad is on the road to recovery!

Yvonne

Sunshine said...

Hi Gretchen,
I like visiting your blog and look at your pretty quilts and get ideas! We're all busy with non-virtual lives, and I'm glad it's that way! Blog when you can, I look forward to the next quilting project!

Cheers, Christine
http://cuttingedgequilt.blogspot.com

Amanda Jean said...

that's a very cute quilt!