Thursday, September 04, 2008

I can't decide, front or back

This morning I whipped up a couple small gifts. Both projects came from my stash of 1930's reproduction fabric.

A 'baby' blankie for a four year old's birthday party:

Which is the front? Which is the back? I can't decide.
...

And a checkbook cover for me:



Thanks AmandaJean for the great checkbook cover tutorial!
I just can't decide, though... Which is the front, and which is the back?
...

I'm also calling out for your favorite crock-pot recipes! My pal Mitzi is struggling a bit in the dinner department, and I think the crock-pot will be a great help.
...


4 comments:

Mitzi Green said...

today i put in a slab of pork ribs. mm-mm-good!

Amanda Jean said...

cute checkbook cover! and I like the quilt, too. it's better to have them 2 sided, don't you think? then you can enjoy both! :)

Tanaya said...

I have two super easy and good...

One large rump roast plus one regular bottle of bbq sauce. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, shred with forks and serve with more bbq sauce on buns.

Four boneless skinless chicken breasts and one package of taco seasoning. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours and serve with tortillas and all the fixings for tacos.

Mom O Matic said...

Those all look fantastic!