Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crapity Crap.

We're back in the 21st century.

Our phone is working.

Our internet is working.

Our tv is working.

Our computer is not.

I'm currently 'borrowing' the neighbor's internet and using my painfully slow laptop.

There's so much to share - finished quilts especially - but finding the time, and getting all the equipment working a the same time is hard.

One small detail - I went to pick up batting for Tree's quilt, only to find it deeply discounted. It usually runs (depending on size) from $21.99 to $16.99. It was discounted to $4.97 to $2.99. Needless to say, I bought them out and saved myself a bundle for the future.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

...

2 comments:

BlueBella said...

Thank god your backity back!

Seriously, if I don't get my crafting fix from you, I tend to start stuff myself, and that is NEVER a good thing.

*slowly backing away from the scissors*

Anonymous said...

I miss you and your projects. I was going to have to start quilting to keep up. :)