Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big honor!

Aimee nominated me for "Best Hobby Blogger"!
My site was nominated for Best Hobby Blog!

And there's this one as well:
My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Now go vote!

Also, I'm working on the tutorial for the little girl's purse. It's taking me quite a bit more time than I thought. I love other's tutorials, and get a lot of great ideas from them - they're just a lot of work!

Not much else. We had a great time at the basketball game last night - turns out we were in "Suite Sixteen" aka the President's Suite. Two bathrooms and everything.
First off... We had an impressive behind the scenes tour of the facility...


We went down to the court. Now... where are my high-tops?

There was a wolf that could dunk...
Most importantly, and surprisingly, the kids watched the game...

Good times, I tell you. Good times.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi there! I found your blog in the Blogger's Choice Awards. I am also listed, under Best Charity Blog. I am stylizing blogs for $20 to raise money for a mission trip I am going on, as well as a Charity of the Month (which changes monthly). Please check out my blog!
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Nikki

Loralee Choate said...

Totally sweet to be nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

Tree said...

What a great time! I am not sure N would have watched the game, but the suite would have ensured his attention for a bit.