Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Feels like Friday...

Later this afternoon, we're starting our trek South for some end of the Summer relaxation. I believe we're one of the few places that has the kids starting school after Labor Day... Needless to say, it's been a long summer.

Last week, I was accused of having too many projects going on. True. No use denying. I spent the last week finishing up quite a few things. Pictures to come, as many are before-and-after's.

Today has been filled with packing, laundry and errands - oh my!

Needless to say, as we reach our destination for tonight, I'll be reaching for this:

5 comments:

Mitzi Green said...

that billboard is inaccurate. you gave me a pint of soco for my last birthday, and if memory serves, i did not in turn throw my underpants at you.

at least i'm reasonably certain that didn't happen.

Builder Mama said...

LMAO Mitzi...

I personally prefer Blanton's as my liquid panty remover, but I'm sure that I can be persuaded with other types of bourbon as well. Because I'm easy that way.

Mayberrys said...

Huh? So if I pour liquor over my undies, they will fall off???
:)
How far south are you heading? We'd love to see you.....with panties on, of course.

Unknown said...

And just wait... FALL BREAK! ;)

Tree said...

You're back! Briefly, at least.

Have a safe trip south.

We are booking our flight to Denver on Friday.