Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yesterday was not a good day.

I have talked to more extended family in 48 hours than in the last six months.

My cell phone is snugly in my pocket or beside me, just waiting to ring.

Only two numbers matter: systolic and diastolic.

If the news had been any less positive this morning I would be driving back down.

There is a post-it on my desk with scribbled words and thoughs on how to pull this together in a nice, neat little package if only to aid in digestion.

Today has started good.

Yesterday started good as well, then quickly turned to crap.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh god, I was hoping for better news today. I hope they get her back under control soon. We're totally thinking of you.

Mrs. Wheezer said...

I am hoping for much better news for you!

g-man said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you are taking a little time to recover yourself.

MPPs Mom said...

HUGS HUGS HUGS. Sending lots of T&Ps from Maryland.

christina

Gretchen said...

Thanks all. Things are looking better today.