Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Playing catch up and starting new projects...

Today, I've been trying to keep up the house I came home to last night. Last night was the monthly girl scout meeting, and I came home to a clean kitchen. Very clean. Clean counters. Clean floors. Clean sink. I'm just trying to keep it that way.

In order to do that, we've been in the basement. I've used the time to start cleaning out the store room. I've gotten it to the point that when we're ready to put a second fridge in, we have room. I think we're also pretty close to my husband being able to put in a home gym-type thing. There are some boxes I still need to go through, but to do that I have to clean out my craft (crap) room. I'm about one-eighth of the way there. I found some shelving at IKEA that has me drooling.

Until I find the elusive cable for the camera, I won't be able to show you any before or after pictures.

Now, though, the kids and I are off to clean up the up-ended box of Lincoln Logs that kept them busy this morning.

No comments: