Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tree

Tree, I'm so very, very happy for you. Congrats on the birth of your new baby girl!

She went into labor this morning during her 4 mile run. I think she's around 36 1/2 weeks. She arrived at the hospital around 5cm and 90 something % effaced. Her girl was 5lb 11 oz, no length had been recorded yet. A mutual friend says the baby has a full head of curly brown hair and Mom made labor look easy.

Tree, you are a phenomenal mother. For both your son and your new baby girl. I wish you the very best!

3 comments:

MPPs Mom said...

Hear Hear! I am so excited for them. Baby girl is gorgeous, just like her mama!!!!

Dan said...

Aww bless!
I keep telling Jo "NO MORE!" but when I see new baby pics, *I* get broody! hehehe

Mrs. Wheezer said...

She is such a little darling!