Monday, August 07, 2006

Weight Update - Week One

Week one wasn't as bad as I thought. I got to the gym twice and had plenty of bike rides with the kids. Rather than eating everything in sight, I monitored what and why I was eating. I worked on drinking plenty of liquid - water, Crystal Light lemonade, and Diet Coke.

The weekend wasn't as 'good' but it never is. Two brats and the biggest rice krispie treat ever on Saturday at Chiefs Training Camp, Friday was the "All you can drink" special in the cul-de-sac. I'm using diet mixers with my vodka though. SoBee Lean Diet Mango Melon. Mmmm mmm good. The Diet Cranberry Grapefruit is excellent as well. Sunday was the hangover helper for Husband - McDonald's breakfast. Back to the rice krispie treat - it was 4" x 4" x 2". Freshly made - nice and soft.

Still, at my crack of dawn underwear weigh in, I lost 3 pounds. That puts me at 200. Hoping to break into the 190's next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock on with your bad self! 3 pounds is perfect. Weight lost too fast comes bck just as fast! Oh, and I gained a pound last week, but I think that's pretty good since I usually gain FIVE the week before my period. :)

Tree said...

Awesome progress!! Keep it up.

MPPs Mom said...

WTG G!!!! Big hugs ;)