Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day.




My little people...

You are my North, my South, my East, my West. My working week and my Sunday rest...

How do I tell you that I love you with every fiber of my being? How do I tell you that no matter what you do I will love you forever and always? How do I tell you that although I miss the babies you were, I rejoice in the people you are becoming? How do I tell you that even when I'm mad at you, I wouldn't trade you for the world? How do I tell you that you are simply put, the best thing that ever happened to me? My love for you has no bounds; each and every one of you makes me a better person.

All my love,

Your Ma-ma.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Awww. That's so sweet!

Denise said...

Have you thought about joining the "Thursday Thirteen"? I finally did last week and it's a lot of fun. You seem like you would have some really interesting lists to share.


My 13 are up! :)

Denise

Unknown said...

sniff sniff. What an adorable crew!