Thursday, November 03, 2005

Headache

In more ways than one.

First off, I do have a headache. I drank a glass of water, and had a diet coke. Didn't help, but the Tylenol should.

Second, I'm taking the kids on a three hour trip - by myself - to visit Daddy. Tomorrow is a no school day for the big girl, so we decided it would be 'fun' to go where he is, rather than him come to us. That means, I'm packing up four people - by myself - and driving them - by myself - on a 'fun' adventure. They're really excited - it's like a vacation for them. We'll be at the Embassy Suites. All I can say is we'd better make it there in time for the complimentary drinks.

3 comments:

Julie Marsh said...

G, have a safe trip. You are a braver mommy than I am. And hell yes, complimentary drinks. If not, raid the minibar. It's on the company, yes?

Unknown said...

Headaches are in the air. That time of year. I hate packing for EVERYONE.

Anonymous said...

How was it??????